Secrets for Perfect Color
- Whites are great for doors, trims and ceilings if you need extra light reflection.
- Make rooms seem more spacious by brightening them up with lighter colors.
- Darker colors are cozy and intimate but can also add a pop of color or create accent walls.
- Bold and bright colors create drama and are fun to use in dining and powder rooms.
- Reds, oranges and yellows are warm colors and give energy to any room, while blues and greens are cool colors and create a soothing and tranquil effect.
- Use a single wall color for large, open floor plans to create
- Paint your ceilings a shade lighter or darker than your walls for added interest